How to connect Plumsail Documents + Magento 2.X
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Magento 2.X automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
Choose a Trigger
Choose an Action
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a new product is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new order is created (with line item support).Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Sales Order Invoice
Triggers when a new sales order invoice is created (with line item support).Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new customer is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Sales Order Credit Memo
Triggers when a new sales order creditmemo is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Sales Order Shipment
Triggers when a new sales order is created (with line item support).Try ItTriggerScheduled
How Plumsail Documents + Magento 2.X Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Magento 2.X.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.