How to connect Plumsail Documents + Luma
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Luma automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- Community Member CreatedTriggers when a new member joins, applies, or is invited to your community.Trigger
- Event CreatedTriggers when a new event is createdTrigger
- Event Guest UpdatedTriggers when a guest registers for your event, joins the event or updates their registration.Trigger
- Audience Member UpdatedTriggers when someone follows you or joins your membership.Trigger
- Community Member RemovedTriggers when a community member has been removed or blocked in one of your communities.Trigger
- Community Member UpdatedTriggers when a new member joins, applies, or is invited to your community.Trigger
Adds an audience member.
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Luma.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.