How to connect Plumsail Documents + Lokalise
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Lokalise automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- Order CompletedTriggers when an order has been completed.Trigger
- Project ExportedTriggers when a project export is performed.Trigger
- Project ImportedTriggers when anything is imported into the project.Trigger
- Task ClosedTriggers when a task is closed.Trigger
- Task CreatedTriggers when a new task is created.Trigger
- Task Language ClosedTriggers when a language is closed in the task.Trigger
Creates an empty Project.
Uploads a file to the project.
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Lokalise.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.