How to connect Plumsail Documents + LogiONE Document
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and LogiONE Document automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- New AddresssTriggers when a new address is created.Trigger
- New DocumentTriggers when a new document is created.Trigger
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is created.Trigger
- Create an AddressCreates a new AddressAction
- Upload a DocumentCreates and uploads a new documentAction
- Create a FolderCreates a new folderAction
- LogiONE Document
Creates a new note
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and LogiONE Document.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.