How to connect Plumsail Documents + Kyvio
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Kyvio automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- New Subscriber in ListTriggers when a new subscriber is added to list.Trigger
- New Unsubscriber From ListTriggers when a subscriber is unsubscribed from a mailing list. Does not trigger when you delete a subscriber.Trigger
- Add Subscriber to ListCreates a new subscriber in a mailing list.Action
- Remove Subscriber From ListRemoves a subscriber from a mailing list.Action
- Find SubscriberFinds a subscriber by email.Action
- Find SubscriberFind SubscriberAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Kyvio.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.