How to connect Plumsail Documents + Ideanote
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Ideanote automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- New IdeaTriggers when a new idea is created.Trigger
- New MentionTriggers when a new user, team or workspace is mentioned.Trigger
- Updated Idea PhaseTriggers when an idea moves from one phase to another.Trigger
- Create IdeaCreates an ideaAction
- Update IdeaUpdates an ideaAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Ideanote.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.