How to connect Plumsail Documents + Honeycommb
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Honeycommb automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- Create PreapprovalCreates a Preapproval in HoneycommbAction
- Create a Group Join RequestCreates a Group Join RequestAction
- Create a PostCreate a Post in HoneycommbAction
- Create a UserCreates a User in HoneycommbAction
- Delete a UserDelete a User in HoneycommbAction
- Update a PostUpdate a Post on HoneycommbAction
Updates a User on Honeycommb
Find a Group on Honeycommb
Find a post on Honeycommb
Find a specific user on Honeycommb
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Honeycommb.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.