How to connect Plumsail Documents + Highline
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Highline automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is created in Highline.Trigger
- Order CompletedTriggers when an order has been tendered (with line item support).Trigger
- User Logged InTriggers when a user logs in to Highline.Trigger
- User Logged OutTriggers when a user logs out of Highline.Trigger
- Create CustomerCreates a new customer on Highline.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Highline.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Highline is a cloud-based mobile app for retailers small or large. It takes everything a retailer does--from Mobile POS on iPads and iPods, to inventory management, supply, CRM, realtime reports, and multiple location management--and puts it on the cloud, accessible from any browser or mobile device.