How to connect Plumsail Documents + GrooveFunnels
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and GrooveFunnels automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- New GroovePages Legacy OptinTriggers when a user opts in on GroovePages pageTrigger
- New Affiliate SignupTriggers when a new affiliate signs up to your GrooveSell funnelTrigger
- New GrooveSell CancellationTriggers when a new cancellation happens on GrooveSellTrigger
- New GrooveSell Failed RebillTriggers when a new failed rebill happens on your GrooveSell funnelTrigger
- New GrooveMail Form SubmissionTriggers when a contact submits your GrooveMail FormTrigger
- New GrooveMember MemberTriggers when a new member is added into your GrooveMember membershipTrigger
Triggers when a contact opts in on your GroovePages site/funnel
Triggers when a new refund happens on your GrooveSell funnel
Triggers when a new sale happens on GrooveSell
Add an affiliate to your GrooveSell Funnel
Creates a Groovemember Member
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and GrooveFunnels.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.