How to connect Plumsail Documents + Glidr
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Glidr automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- New Tag AddedTriggers when a new tag is attached to an Idea or Evidence. The Evidence or Idea will be sent to this trigger when a new tag is addedTrigger
- Evidence CreatedTriggers when a new piece of evidence has been created. This can be an interview or an evidenceOther card.Trigger
- Idea CreatedTriggers when a new Idea card is created.Trigger
- Idea ValidatedTriggers when an idea is set to validatedTrigger
- Create EvidenceCreate evidence to validate or invalidate your ideas and hypothesesAction
- Create IdeaCreates an Idea card or hypothesis that will be added to the business or product canvasAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Glidr.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.