How to connect Plumsail Documents + Flowdock
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Flowdock automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- New FlowTriggers when you add a new flow.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when you add a new message.Trigger
- New OrganizationTriggers when you add a new organization.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when you add a new user.Trigger
- Create Message in Team InboxAdds an Item to Team Inbox, requires a Flow API Token!Action
- Create MessageAdds an message to a flow.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Flowdock.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.