How to connect Plumsail Documents + Flowdash
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Flowdash automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- StageTriggers when a new stage is added to a workflow in Flowdash.Trigger
- UserTriggers when a new user is added to a workflow in Flowdash.Trigger
- WorkflowTriggers when a new workflow is added to the workspace for your API Key in Flowdash.Trigger
- Workflow With Unique ID FieldTriggers when a new workflow with a unique ID field is added to the workspace for your API Key in Flowdash.Trigger
- Create TaskCreates a Task in FlowdashAction
- Update TaskUpdates a Task in FlowdashAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Flowdash.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.