Plumsail Documents + Envoy for Visitors Integrations
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Envoy for Visitors automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Trusted at companies large and small
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a visitor invite is created in Envoy.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Visitor Sign Out
Triggers when a visitor signs out of Envoy.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a visitor signs into Envoy.Try ItTriggerScheduled
This is the full name of the guest in one field. For example, If the first name is "John" and the second name is "Smith", the value for this field would be "John Smith"
Enter the e-mail for your pre-registered guest.
Guest Phone Number
Expected Arrival TimeRequired
This is the expected arrival time for the invite. The value must be formatted as DateTime.
Private notes can be used to store and share information about the visitor. Only Envoy users with access to view the visitor (e.g., Location Admin) will be able to see the text store here.
Select the location for this pre-registration to be assigned to.
Select the visitor type you would like to use when generating pre-registrations by Zapier.
How to connect Plumsail Documents + Envoy for Visitors
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Envoy for Visitors.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.