How to connect Plumsail Documents + dotdigital
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and dotdigital automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Type in the name of the data field as you see it within your Engagement Cloud account e.g. FIRSTNAME. The data field needs to exists in your account before it can be used.
This program needs to be active in Engagement Cloud (Learn more about Active programs).
This field can't be set to an existing address book's name, including 'Test', or 'All contacts'.
All address books are created as 'Private' by default but you can set it as 'Public' upon creation should you wish to.
The name of the contact data field being created, can only be up to 20 characters in length and must consist of alphnumeric characters only, with hyphens and underscores if required.
The data type of the contact data field being created
All contact data fields are created as 'Private' by default but you can set it as 'Public' upon creation should you wish to.
How Plumsail Documents + dotdigital Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and dotdigital.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.