How to connect Plumsail Documents + DoneDone
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and DoneDone automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- New ConversationsTriggers when a new conversation is created.Trigger
- New Conversation EventTriggers when a new event is made to a conversation (including conversation creations).Trigger
- New TasksTriggers when a new task is created.Trigger
- New Task EventTriggers when a new event occurs on a task (including task creations).Trigger
- Create TaskCreates a task in a projectAction
- Create Account MembershipCreates a new user in a DoneDone accountAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and DoneDone.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.