How to connect Plumsail Documents + CheckoutJoy
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and CheckoutJoy automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- Abandoned CheckoutTriggers when a customer initiates a checkout but never finishes the payment.Trigger
- New Affiliate ConversionTriggers when a new affiliate conversion is recorded.Trigger
- New Affiliate SignupTriggers when a new affiliate signs upTrigger
- New PurchaseTriggers when a customer completes a purchase.Trigger
- New Recurring PaymentTriggers when a recurring payment is receivedTrigger
- Payment RefundedTriggers when a payment is refunded.Trigger
Triggers when a payment subscription is cancelled.
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and CheckoutJoy.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.