How to connect Plumsail Documents + ChatPay
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and ChatPay automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- Canceled SaleTriggers when a client makes a payment and it is refunded. (Evento enviado quando uma venda é cancelada).Trigger
- Canceled SubscriptionTriggers when a user fails to complete payment or cancels their subscription with ChatPay (Evento enviado quando uma subscription é cancelada).Trigger
- New SaleTriggers when a client makes a new purchase (Evento enviado toda vez que uma venda é concluída com sucesso).Trigger
- New UserTriggers when the ChatPay platform sees a user for the first time in your environment (Evento enviado quando um usuário faz uma compra pela primeira vez).Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and ChatPay.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.