How to connect Plumsail Documents + CatchApp Bookings
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and CatchApp Bookings automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- New Accepted AppointmentTriggers when a person books a time with youTrigger
- New Event TypeTriggers when a new Event Type is created from the My Event Types page in the CatchApp Bookings Dashboard.Trigger
- New Invite Created (Mobile App)Triggers when a new CatchApp meeting invite is created via the mobile app.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and CatchApp Bookings.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.