How to connect Plumsail Documents + CallWidget
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and CallWidget automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- New Phone Call ReceivedTriggers when a phone call is received.Trigger
- New Lead CreatedTriggers when a new lead is created in the systemTrigger
- New Text Message ReceivedTriggers when a new text message is received.Trigger
- Run AutomationRun automation on contactAction
- Initiate a CallTriggers the instant call technologyAction
- Create or Update ContactCreate or Update a Contact RecordAction
Sends a text message
Sends a text message and triggers the instant call technology
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and CallWidget.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.