How to connect Plumsail Documents + CallOnTheGo
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and CallOnTheGo automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- New CallTriggers when a new Call is made.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- New Calls for ListTriggers to returns call data for a list.Trigger
- New ListTriggers when a new list is created.Trigger
- New Contacts for ListTriggers when a new contact is added inside a list.Trigger
- Create ContactCreate a new contact.Action
Create a new list.
Create a new call.
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and CallOnTheGo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.