How to connect Plumsail Documents + Breeze
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Breeze automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- Task MovedTriggers when a task is moved to another list.Trigger
- Task Status UpdatedTriggers when a task's status is updated.Trigger
- Tag Added to TaskTriggers when a tag is added to a task.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is created.Trigger
- New FileTriggers when a new file is added.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when a new project is created.Trigger
Triggers when a project is renamed.
Creates a new project.
Creates a new project task.
Finds a project by name.
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Breeze.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.