How to connect Plumsail Documents + BOSSDesk
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and BOSSDesk automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- Ticket AssignedTriggers when a Ticket is assigned to an Agent.Trigger
- Ticket ClosedTriggers when a Ticket is closed.Trigger
- Ticket CommentedTriggers when a Ticket is commented.Trigger
- Ticket CreatedTriggers when a new Ticket is created.Trigger
- Ticket ReopenedTriggers when a closed Ticket is reopened.Trigger
- Ticket DeletedTriggers when a Ticket is moved to the trash bin.Trigger
Triggers when a Ticket is updated.
Creates a new Comment under a Ticket
Creates a new Ticket in your BOSSDesk account
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and BOSSDesk.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.