How to connect Plumsail Documents + Base64 Encoder/Decoder
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Base64 Encoder/Decoder automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- Decode a Base64 StringDecodes a Base64 encoded stringAction
- Convert File Data to Base64Converts raw file binary data to a base64 encoded stringAction
- Convert a String to Base64Converts a string to a base64 encoded stringAction
- Convert File URL to Base64Converts a file accessible via URL to a base64 encoded stringAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Base64 Encoder/Decoder.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.