How to connect Plumsail Documents + Badge List
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Badge List automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- New Admin GroupTriggers when you create a new group or when you have been added to a new group as an admin.Trigger
- New Badge IssuedTriggers when a badge is issued to a new user.Trigger
- New Badge in GroupTriggers when a new badge is created inside of a specified Badge List Group.Trigger
- New Group MemberTriggers when new group members join or are added.Trigger
- Issue BadgeIssues a badge to a new or existing user based on their email address. Also invites the user to join the group if they are not already a member.Action
- Post EvidenceAdds evidence to a user's badge portfolio. Can be posted to a badge before or after it has been issued.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Badge List.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.