How to connect Plumsail Documents + Amazon EC2
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Amazon EC2 automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- New InstanceTriggers when a new instance is created.Trigger
- New Scheduled EventTriggers when a new event is scheduled for one of your instances.Trigger
- Start/Stop InstanceStarts or stops an existing instance.Action
- Find InstanceFind an existing EC2 instance.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Amazon EC2.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.