How to connect Plumsail Documents + Akiflow
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Akiflow automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- If you leave this empty the tasks without dates will go to inbox, otherwise they will be planned.
- If you choose "Inbox" the date or datetime will be ignored.
- If you choose "Planned" one between date and datetime must be provided (if not, the task will go to inbox).
- If you choose "Snoozed" a datetime (not date) must be provided (otherwise the task will go to inbox).
- If you choose "Someday" the date or datetime will be ignored.
Date in format YYYY-MM-DD Either use this field or the "Datetime" field
Date in format YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss. Either use this field or the "Date" field
Duration in seconds.
Date in format YYYY-MM-DD.
Unique Identifier (advanced)
Use this field to prevent the creation of multiple tasks for the same imported item. Use this field only if you notice duplicate tasks in Akiflow imported from this Zap. If Akiflow finds a task with the same unique identifier for your account it won't create a new one.
List (Deprecated, use the "Label" field)
Deprecated. This field is left for compatibility with the previous version of this trigger. It shouldn't be used in version 2.
How Plumsail Documents + Akiflow Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Akiflow.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.