How to connect Plumsail Documents + AFRUS
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and AFRUS automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- New Lead AbandonedThis event will be send every day at the 6:00 AM UTC with the leads abandoneds in the day beforeTrigger
- New Charge RecurrentTriggered when a new charge recurrent is successTrigger
- New Donation FailedTriggered when a donation is failedTrigger
- New Lead Successtriggered when a new lead is register successTrigger
- New Recurrent Donation SuccessTriggered when a new recurrent donation is successTrigger
- New Unique Donation SuccessThiggered when a new unique donation is successTrigger
This event will be send every moment when a person make a sign a project
Triggered when a subscription is canceled
Create a lead in your organization account
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and AFRUS.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.