Pipeliner Help & Support
What Pipeliner Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Moved Opportunity - Triggers when an opportunity was moved.
- New Feed Message - Triggers when a new feed message is added.
- Archived Opportunity - Triggers when an opportunity has become archived.
- Archived Lead - Triggers when a lead has become archived.
- New Lead - Triggers when a new lead is added.
- New Opportunity - Triggers when a new opportunity is added.
- New Note - Triggers when a new note is added.
- New Appointment - Triggers when a new appointment is added.
- New Contact - Triggers when a new contact is added.
- New Task - Triggers when a new task is added.
- New Account - Triggers when a new account is added.
- Update Opportunity - Update an existing opportunity.
- Create Account - Create a new account.
- Create Contact - Create a new contact.
- Create Opportunity - Create a new opportunity.
- Create Feed Message - Create a new feed message.
- Create Lead - Create a new lead.
- Update Account - Update an existing account.
- Update Contact - Update an existing contact.
- Create Appointment - Create a new appointment.
- Update Lead - Update an existing lead.
- Create Task - Create a new task.
- Create Note - Create a new note.
- Find Opportunity - Finds an existing opportunity.
- Find Lead - Finds an existing lead.
- Find Client - Finds an existing client.
- Find Data Option - Finds a dropdown, radio or multiselect option.
- Find Sales Unit - Finds an existing sales unit.
- Find Account - Finds an existing account.
- Find Contact - Finds an existing contact.
How to Get Started with Pipeliner
To get started, connect a new Pipeliner account.
You'll then see a window popup that looks like this (not filled in, of course):
You'll need a few things to fill these fields out.
A Pipeliner Admin user account is required (assign this role in your user "pipeline settings" menu). More info here.
An API key.
- Click "User" and then select "Pipeline Settings" from the menu
- Then click "Sales Pipeline" and "API Access"
- From the main navigation menu, click "Show API Access Details"
- Use these credentials to fill out the Zapier settings.
If everything goes smoothly, after you click save in Zapier, you'll see a success message.
Popular Things To Do With Pipeliner
Common Problems with Pipeliner
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message