Pipefy Help & Support
What Pipefy Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Card Expired - Triggers when a card expires on a pipe.
- Card Late - Triggers when a card gets late on a pipe.
- New Card - Triggers when a new card is created on a pipe.
- Card Moved - Triggers when a card is moved on a given pipe.
- Card Overdue - Triggers when a card gets overdue on a pipe.
- Card Done - Triggers when a card is done on a pipe.
- None yet!
- Create Card - Create a card on a pipe.
- Delete Card - Delete an existing Card.
How to Get Started with Pipefy on Zapier
To get started with Pipefy on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Pipefy account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Pipefy API key.
To locate your API Key in your Pipefy account, please follow these steps:
- Login to your Pipefy account and head over here..
- Click "show api key".
- Copy the API key to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your Pipefy account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Pipefy
Common Problems with Pipefy on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message