How to connect Pinterest + RealScout
Zapier lets you send info between Pinterest and RealScout automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New BoardTriggers when you create a new board. Note that a "secret" board will not trigger your Zap.Trigger
- New FollowerTriggers when you get a new follower.Trigger
- New PinTriggers when a new Pin is added to a board.Trigger
- Create PinCreates a new Pin on the board you specify.Action
- New Email EventTriggers when an email is delivered or opened.Trigger
- New Client EventTriggers when a property is viewed, saved, or hidden.Trigger
- New Client CreatedTriggers when a new homebuyer is added.Trigger
- Create ClientCreates a homebuyer in RealScout for the authenticated Agent.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Pinterest and RealScout.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Pinterest is the world’s catalog of ideas that more than 100 million people around the world use every month to get more creative in their everyday lives. Save images and videos ("Pins") to curated collections ("Boards") from any website, or upload your own. Build your online presence and grow your audience by sharing your visual catalog, and track what your audience thinks through their Likes and repins.