How to connect Pingdom + New Relic
Zapier lets you send info between Pingdom and New Relic automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new alert occurs in Pingdom.
automatically do this!
Sends deployment information to New Relic.
- New CheckTriggers when a new check is added.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added.Trigger
- New AlertTriggers when a new alert occurs in Pingdom.Trigger
- New Alert or DeploymentTrigger when we get an webhook for alert or deployment.Trigger
- New DeploymentSends deployment information to New Relic.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Pingdom + New Relic.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.