How to connect Picup Media + Pinterest
Zapier lets you send info between Picup Media and Pinterest automatically—no code required.
Triggers when content gets upload to the dashboard.
Creates a new Pin on the board you specify.
- Content UploadedTriggers when content gets upload to the dashboard.TriggerScheduled
- New BoardTriggers when you create a new board. Note that a "secret" board will not trigger your Zap.TriggerScheduled
- New FollowerTriggers when you get a new follower.TriggerScheduled
- New PinTriggers when a new Pin is added to a board.TriggerScheduled
- Create PinCreates a new Pin on the board you specify.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Picup Media + Pinterest.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.