How to connect Picup Media + FileCloud
Zapier lets you send info between Picup Media and FileCloud automatically—no code required.
Triggers when content gets upload to the dashboard.
Creates a brand new folder at the path you specify.
- Content UploadedTriggers when content gets upload to the dashboard.TriggerScheduled
- New File In FolderTriggers when a new file is added directly to a specific folder (but not its subfolders).TriggerScheduled
- Create FolderCreates a brand new folder at the path you specify.ActionScheduled
- Create Text FileCreates a brand new text (.txt) file from plain text content you specify.ActionScheduled
- Upload FileCopy an already-existing file from another service to FileCloud.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Picup Media + FileCloud.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.