How to connect Picup Media + Facebook Pages
Zapier lets you send info between Picup Media and Facebook Pages automatically—no code required.
Triggers when content gets upload to the dashboard.
Changes the profile picture of a Facebook Page.
- Content UploadedTriggers when content gets upload to the dashboard.TriggerScheduled
- New Post to Your TimelineTriggers when anyone (including you) posts to your Page's Timeline.TriggerScheduled
- New Post by YouTriggers when you post to your Page's Timeline.TriggerScheduled
- New RecommendationTriggers when your Facebook Page receives a new recommendation.TriggerScheduled
- Change Page Profile PhotoChanges the profile picture of a Facebook Page.ActionScheduled
- Create Page PhotoUploads a photo to your Facebook Page and posts it to the stream.ActionScheduled
- Create Page PostCreate a new page "stream" post on a page.ActionScheduled
- Facebook Pages
Uploads a video to your Facebook Page and posts it to the stream.
- Step 1: Authenticate Picup Media + Facebook Pages.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
About Facebook Pages
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.