Picatic Help & Support
What Picatic Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Wait List Guest - Triggers when a new waitlist guest is created in an active event.
- New Order - Triggers when a new order is created.
- New Live Event - Triggers when a new event is live.
- New Ticket Type - Triggers When a new ticket type is created.
- New Attendee Check-In - Triggers when an attendee check-in into an active event.
- New Attendee - Triggers when a new attendee is created in an active event.
- None yet!
- Add Attendee - Adds a new attendee in free events.
How to Get Started with Picatic on Zapier
To get started with Picatic on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Picatic account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Picatic API key.
Paste your key into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your Picatic account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Picatic
Common Problems with Picatic on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message