How to connect PhoneWagon + Chiirp
Zapier lets you send info between PhoneWagon and Chiirp automatically—no code required.
- New First Time CallerTriggers when first time caller.Trigger
- New Phone Call EndedTriggers when a phone call has ended.Trigger
- Call Tagged as LeadTriggers when you add the Lead Call tag to a call.Trigger
- New Phone Call StartedTriggers when a phone call is started.Trigger
- New Phone Paid CallTriggers when a phone call is paid call.Trigger
- New Repeat CallerTriggers when a repeat caller.Trigger
- New SMS ReceivedTriggers when a new SMS Received.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new Contact is created in Chiirp.Trigger
Triggers when a new Tag is applied to a Contact in Chiirp.
Triggers when a Tag is removed from a Contact in Chiirp.
Triggers when a Contact is changed in Chiirp. Use the phone number to match existing Contacts.
Creates or Updates a Contact in Chiirp. The phone number is required for every Contact in Chiirp.
- Step 1: Authenticate PhoneWagon and Chiirp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.