How to connect Philips Hue + VivifyScrum
Zapier lets you send info between Philips Hue and VivifyScrum automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Set SceneChange lights in a room to a preset scene.Action
- Turn Lights On/OffSets lights in any number of rooms to the specified state.Action
- Find MembersTriggers when you need to find all members of a given board.Trigger
- Find SprintsTriggers when you need to find all sprints in a given board.Trigger
- Find Sprint ColumnsTriggers when you need to find all columns of a given sprint.Trigger
- Find TasksTriggers when you need to find all tasks of a given board.Trigger
- Create New TaskCreates a new taskAction
- Delete TaskDeletes a Task.Action
Allows you to edit an already existing task.
Moves a Task to specified column.
- Step 1: Authenticate Philips Hue and VivifyScrum.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.