How to connect Philips Hue + Viral Loops
Zapier lets you send info between Philips Hue and Viral Loops automatically—no code required.
- Set SceneChange lights in a room to a preset scene.Action
- Turn Lights On/OffSets lights in any number of rooms to the specified state.Action
- New ConversionTriggers when a participant from your campaign is converted. Available only for the Milestone Referral, and Altruistic Referral templates.Trigger
- New Conversion CountTriggers when the conversion count of a participant changes, eg. if they go from 5 conversions to 6. Available only for the Milestone Referral, and Altruistic Referral templates.Trigger
- Milestone ReachedTriggers when a participant reaches a milestone. Available for the Milestone Referral and Viral Loops for Shopify templates.Trigger
- New ParticipantTriggers when a new participant is added to your campaign. Available in all templates.Trigger
- New Referral CountTriggers when the referral count of a participant changes, eg. if they go from 5 referrals to 6. Available for all templates.Trigger
- Reward RedeemedTriggers when a reward is redeemed via the Campaign Dashboard or the API. Available only for the Milestone Referral, Refer a Friend and Viral Loops for Shopify templates.Trigger
- Viral Loops
Adds a participant to your campaign
- Viral Loops
Converts an existing participant in your campaign. Available only for the Milestone Referral, and Altruistic Referral templates.
- Step 1: Authenticate Philips Hue and Viral Loops.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.