How to connect Philips Hue + Bizzabo
Zapier lets you send info between Philips Hue and Bizzabo automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new order is placed in an active event.
automatically do this!
Change lights in a room to a preset scene.
- Set SceneChange lights in a room to a preset scene.Action
- Turn Lights On/OffSets lights in any number of rooms to the specified state.Action
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is placed in an active event.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when there is a new registration to an active event.Trigger
- Registration TransferTriggers when registration is transferred to another attendee in an active event.Trigger
- Update OrderTriggers when there is an update to the order status in an active event.Trigger
- Update RegistrantTriggers when there is an update to registration details in an active event.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Philips Hue + Bizzabo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.