How to connect PDFMonkey + Rebrandly
Zapier lets you send info between PDFMonkey and Rebrandly automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Document GeneratedTriggers when a document's generation is complete and successful.Trigger
- Delete DocumentDeletes a Document.Action
- Generate DocumentGenerates a Document.Action
- Find DocumentFind a document in PDFMonkey.Action
- New ClickTriggers when the Branded Link receives a new click. Warning! Be aware that this may cause a high task usage consumption!Trigger
- New Branded LinkTriggers when a new branded link is created.Trigger
- New Branded Link ClickTriggers when you receive a certain amount of clicks on any or on a specific branded link.Trigger
- Update Branded LinkUpdate the destination url of a branded link.Action
Create a short branded link from any URL.
Find your branded link.
- Step 1: Authenticate PDFMonkey and Rebrandly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.