PayPal + Zapier Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between PayPal and Zapier.
It's easy to connect PayPal + Zapier and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.
Only refunded payments trigger this.
Triggers when you another zap has been triggered.
Triggers when you add a new authorization.
Triggers whenever a new app is released for beta testing on Zapier.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
Triggers when there is a new or updated app incident (an app is having issues, or is back to normal).
Triggers when an API is down or having issues.
Triggers whenever Zapier does any updates to apps (like adding a new trigger or action).
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal + Zapier.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.