How to connect PayPal + WebinarGeek
Zapier lets you send info between PayPal and WebinarGeek automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.Trigger
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Trigger
- Unsubscribed From WebinarTriggers when someone unsubscribes from a webinar.Trigger
- New PaymentTriggers when a payment is completed successfully for your webinar.Trigger
- New RegistrationTriggers when someone subscribers to a webinar.Trigger
- Replay WatchedTriggers when a replay is watched.Trigger
Triggers when a live, automated or on demand webinar is watched.
Registers someone for your webinar.
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal + WebinarGeek.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.