How to connect PayPal + Mad Mimi
Zapier lets you send info between PayPal and Mad Mimi automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
All Merchant Transactions
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
automatically do this!
Add Audience Member
Add an audience member to a list.
Our most popular Zap!
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.Trigger
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Trigger
- New Audience ListTriggers when you add a new audience list in Mad Mimi.Trigger
- New Audience MemberTriggers when you add an audience member.Trigger
- New Suppressed Audience MemberTriggers when an audience member is suppressed from a list.Trigger
- Add Audience MemberAdd an audience member to a list.Action
- Mad Mimi
Given an email address, suppress an audience member.
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal + Mad Mimi.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.