PayPal + LiveWebinar Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between PayPal and LiveWebinar.
It's easy to connect PayPal + LiveWebinar and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.
Only refunded payments trigger this.
Triggers when a recording of your webinar is post-processed and ready for download. Based on this trigger you can download it to you FTP server or upload to Vimeo/YouTube.
Triggers when sub-account is deleted.
Triggers when your sub-account is enabled
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
Triggers when a new sub-account is created under your account.
Triggers when your sub-account status is disabled.
Triggers when your sub-account details changes.
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal + LiveWebinar.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.