How to connect PayPal + FreshMail
Zapier lets you send info between PayPal and FreshMail automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate PayPal and FreshMail workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.Try ItTriggerInstant
Only refunded payments trigger this.Try ItTriggerInstant
Campaign Link Was Clicked
The trigger runs when customer/address is clicked in the campaign link.Try ItTriggerInstant
The trigger runs when user unsubscribes from your list.Try ItTriggerInstant
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Try ItTriggerInstant
All Merchant Transactions
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Try ItTriggerInstant
Campaign Was Opened
The trigger runs when the campaign is opened.Try ItTriggerInstant
Contact list hash
Whether the contact will recive a confirmation e-mail
How PayPal + FreshMail Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal and FreshMail.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.