Patreon + Facebook Groups Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Patreon and Facebook Groups.
It's easy to connect Patreon + Facebook Groups and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when an existing membership is deleted.
Triggers when an existing pledge is deleted.
Triggers when a new member is created by pledging, or an existing member who is following converts to a pledging member.
Triggers when a membership has been updated.
Triggers when a pledge has been updated.
Triggers when an existing pledge on a membership is deleted.
Triggers when a new member is created, either by pledging or by following a campaign.
Triggers when a new pledge is received on a campaign.
Triggers when the pledge on a membership has been updated.
Triggers when a new event is created for a group.
- Step 1: Authenticate Patreon + Facebook Groups.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.