How to connect Passbase + IPQualityScore
Zapier lets you send info between Passbase and IPQualityScore automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Webhook EventTriggers when a new webhook event is being sent from Passbase.Trigger
- Get IdentityGets the details for an identityAction
- List IdentitiesList all the identities retrievable by the provided API Secret Key.Action
- Email VerificationVerify the deliverability of an email address and score its reputation. Detect disposable and abusive email addresses along with spam traps and complainers.Action
- Phone Number ValidationVerify phone numbers worldwide and retrieve carrier details, line type, VOIP status, geographic data, risk scores, and much more.Action
- Score IP Address ReputationLookup IP address details and IP reputation to determine geo location and risk analysis, including an overall Fraud Score, recent abusive activity and status as a proxy, VPN, or TOR connection.Action
- Score Order, User, or TransactionScore an order, transaction, or user to identify fraudulent orders, stolen credit cards, and high risk user behavior. Screen payment or user data for suspicious behavior in real-time.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Passbase and IPQualityScore.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.