How to connect Passbase + Clarizen One
Zapier lets you send info between Passbase and Clarizen One automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Webhook EventTriggers when a new webhook event is being sent from Passbase.Trigger
- Get IdentityGets the details for an identityAction
- List IdentitiesList all the identities retrievable by the provided API Secret Key.Action
- New or Updated ObjectTriggers when an object is created, modified or deleted in Clarizen.Trigger
- Create Object From TemplateCreates an object from a predefined templateAction
- Create ObjectCreates an objectAction
- Create PostCreates a new postAction
- Update ObjectUpdate an object on ClarizenAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Passbase and Clarizen One.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.