How to connect Passbase + Clarizen One
Zapier lets you send info between Passbase and Clarizen One automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Webhook Event
Triggers when a new webhook event is being sent from Passbase.
automatically do this!
Creates an object
- New Webhook EventTriggers when a new webhook event is being sent from Passbase.Trigger
- Get IdentityGets the details for an identityAction
- List IdentitiesList all the identities retrievable by the provided API Secret Key.Action
- New or Updated ObjectTriggers when an object is created, modified or deleted in Clarizen.Trigger
- Create Object From TemplateCreates an object from a predefined templateAction
- Create ObjectCreates an objectAction
- Create PostCreates a new postAction
- Update ObjectUpdate an object on ClarizenAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Passbase + Clarizen One.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.