How to connect Passbase + Airtable
Zapier lets you send info between Passbase and Airtable automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Webhook EventTriggers when a new webhook event is being sent from Passbase.Trigger
- Get IdentityGets the details for an identityAction
- List IdentitiesList all the identities retrievable by the provided API Secret Key.Action
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created. Optionally: triggers when any record (new or existing) is first added to a selected view.Trigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
- Create Records (With Line Item Support)Creates up to 10 multiple new records with line item inputAction
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.Action
Finds multiple rows (10 max) using Airtable's search syntax. Returned as line items.
Use simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more at
Find or Create Record(s)
Find or Create Record
- Step 1: Authenticate Passbase and Airtable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.