How to connect Passbase + Airtable
Zapier lets you send info between Passbase and Airtable automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new record is available.
Creates a new record with auto-populating fields.
- New Webhook EventTriggers when a new webhook event is being sent from Passbase.Trigger
- Get IdentityGets the details for an identityAction
- List IdentitiesList all the identities retrievable by the provided API Secret Key.Action
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is available.Trigger
- New Record in ViewTriggers when a new record is available in a view.Trigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
Update the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.
Use simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more at
Find or Create Record
- Step 1: Authenticate Passbase + Airtable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.