How to connect Pardot + LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms + Demio
Zapier lets you send info between Pardot, LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms, and Demio automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Pardot + LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms + Demio
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Pardot, LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms, and Demio. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New ProspectTriggers when a new Prospect is synced to Pardot.Trigger
- Add Prospect to ListAdds an existing prospect to a list.Action
- Create ProspectCreates a new Prospect record within Pardot.Action
- Send List EmailCreates and sends a list email.Action
- Update ProspectUpdates an existing prospect.Action
- Find ProspectFinds an existing prospect by email address.Action
- Find or Create ProspectFind or Create ProspectAction
- New Event Registration Form ResponseTriggers when you receive a new event response.Trigger
- LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms
Triggers when you receive a new form response.
Triggers when a webinar ends and we detect a registrant did not attended.
Triggers when a registrant joins a running webinar.
Triggers when there is a new registration for a webinar.
Triggers after a webinar has ended. If using a series webinar, we provide the date of the next schedule series.
Creates a new registration for a webinar.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Pardot, LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms, and Demio.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.